Saturday, November 26, 2011

PINK BABY!!!

Well, those of you with whom I'm close have already heard the results.  But for posterity's sake...

IT"S A GIRL!!!

The gender reveal party went smashingly well.  I was far more popular than I expected to be.  Our little home was sorta busting at the seams!  They say a picture says 1,000 words, so I'll be brief and let the party pics speak for themselves.  If you're pictured here and have a huge problem with it (sorry I didn't ask first), please feel free to email me off line and I'll blur you out or something. ;-)

The cake... pre cutting.  Who know's what's gonna happen?!?!?!


The pink and blue voters... or those who randomly wore pink or blue and were forced into pictures.  Thanks, Ben for getting your boxers out.  We appreciate it. :-)

My moms with the belly bump.

okay... some how I'm not yet in possession of the pics of actually cutting into the cake and seeing that it's pink.  So when I get those, I promise I'll add them.  This will have to do for now. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment: