Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Dedication

I'm more than a bit delayed in posting these pictures of Baby O's Child Dedication.  For those of you who don't know, my church (www.reunionboston.com) chooses to perform baby dedications instead of infant baptisms, choosing the adult baptism or "baptism of believers" method instead.  I won't get into the differences here, but I was baptized at REUNION in 2008 and I think it's awesome!




So on Mother's Day this year (5/13/12) Ben and I brought Baby Olivia to be dedicated, the same way Mary and Joseph brought Jesus to the temple to be dedicated to the Lord (Luke 2:22).  It was a sweet moment.  I hope you enjoy some of the pics!  And btw, I don't often think about how much shorter I am than the men in my life... here we are all together: Ben, myself, Baby O, and our pastor, Hank:




Olivia Margaret Warren
"Peace"
"The Lord gives His people strength.  The Lord blesses them with peace." - Psalm 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment